Bring It On
Edited by Dream Sequins
Links à la Mode : January 7th
- 39th and Broadway – NYC Brings Opportunity to Emerging Designers
- A Typical Atypical – My style revolution takes me into the realm of the biker chick, and doesn’t look back!
- amanda lee dot org – Essential sewing skills for wardrobe maintenance
- Bobbins and Bombshells – Fashionable History – Airline Travel
- DailyDivaDish – Indie jewelry designer Debra Mitchell’s newest piece: Tibet. Part of the new SALVAGE line, this necklace is convertible and each contains a piece salvaged from Tibet.
- Darian Darling – The blonde fashion icon of every 80’s Hair Metal skank and rock star’s girlfriend!!
- DENIMANIAC – Woolrich Woolen Mills S/S 2010 Lookbook
- Dream Sequins – A studio visit with designer Katie Gallagher
- Fashion Pulse Daily – We Love Colors will fulfill your legwear fantasy, as Fashion Pulse Daily quickly discovers!
- ferOHHHsh – Bryce d’Anice Aime S/S 2010 RTW … chic LBD’s, pops of red, and those spiked shoulders Rihanna made famous
- Gotham Hipster – Once you’ve indulged in Babycakes there’s no going back
- HiFashion – How to roller set your hair
- Idiosyncratic Style – The Personal Style of Costume Designer, Melissa Stewart
- Oranges and Apples – On the importance of critique in fashion blogging
- Retro Chick – 5 New Years Resolutions you can’t fail to keep
- sighsandwhispers – A history and analysis of the style of a notorious teenage groupie in the 70s, Lori Maddox
- Style on a String – An interview with Judy Kou, owner of the fabulous online dress shop – Sunday Brunch Dress
- Styletastic – We’re finding it hard to adjust to a new year at Styletastic, but here are some things we can all look forward to!
- The Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire – I already knew I was going to wear a black sequins belt and beret for NYE, but I wanted some fun shoes to add to the mix; I couldn’t find anything I liked though, so I decided “when in doubt, make your own”
- The door in my wardrobe – How to choose a vintage fur and take care of it – plus DIY repairing & maintenance for the brave of the heart
- wit & whimsy – The winter trends you should be wearing